Let Us Be Your Gateway to the Past
For program details, click the Programs page of this website. Visit the Book Club page for detailed information about our current meeting and a list of books we have read in the past.
Members are mailed a Bulletin with news of our programs and other activities in our area and will receive eblast notifications. You may also sign up for our emails below.
Support Our Programs
All programs (except members-only trips) are free of charge, and all are welcome to enjoy our activities. However, in order to keep on supplying high quality programming, we need your support as a member of the Friends of the AIA Westchester Society. You may join at any of our meetings or send in your membership dues ($30.00) as described on the How to Join page of this website.
If you appreciate what we do, help us continue by becoming a member of our Friends. We thank you very much.
Our Next Program
- March 24, 2019, 2:00 pm
- We Once Were a Numerous People: The Encounter between Lewis and Clark and the People of Sacajawea
- Kacy L. Hollenback, Assistant Professor, Department of Anthropology, Southern Methodist University
- Eastchester Public Library, 11 Oakridge Pl, Eastchester, NY
Click here for details and our full list of programs.
Our Next Book Club Meeting
- March 21, 2019, 1:30 pm
- The Darkening Age: The Christian Destruction of the Classical World by Catherine Nixey
- Greenburgh Public Library, Small Conference Room, Tarrytown Road (Rte. 119), Elmsford
For further details, please see the Book Club or meeting page.