Let Us Be Your Gateway to the Past
For program details, click the Programs page of this website. Visit the Book Club page for detailed information about our current meeting and a list of books we have read in the past.
Members are mailed a Bulletin with news of our programs and other activities in our area and will receive eblast notifications. You may also sign up for our emails below.
Support Our Programs
All programs (except members-only trips) are free of charge, and all are welcome to enjoy our activities. However, in order to keep on supplying high quality programming, we need your support as a member of the Friends of the AIA Westchester Society. You may join at any of our meetings or send in your membership dues ($30.00) as described on the How to Join page of this website.
If you appreciate what we do, help us continue by becoming a member of our Friends. We thank you very much.
Our Next Program
- September 30, 2018, 2:00 pm
- Evading the Amarna Pharaohs and the Egyptian Empire: Subversion in the land of Canaan
- Ellen Morris, Barnard College
- Mamaroneck Public Library, 136 Prospect Ave, Mamaroneck
Click here for details and our full list of programs.
Our Next Book Club Meeting
- September 20, 2018, 1:30 pm
- The Written World: The Power of Stories to Shape People, History, Civilization by Martin Puchner
- Greenburgh Public Library, Local History Room, Tarrytown Road (Rte. 119), Elmsford
For further details, please see the Book Club or meeting page.