Let Us Be Your Gateway to the Past
For program details, click the Programs page of this website. Visit the Book Club page for detailed information about our current meeting and a list of books we have read in the past.
Members are mailed a Bulletin with news of our programs and other activities in our area and will receive eblast notifications. You may also sign up for our emails below.
Support Our Programs
All programs (except members-only trips) are free of charge, and all are welcome to enjoy our activities. However, in order to keep on supplying high quality programming, we need your support as a member of the Friends of the AIA Westchester Society. You may join at any of our meetings or send in your membership dues ($30.00) as described on the How to Join page of this website.
If you appreciate what we do, help us continue by becoming a member of our Friends. We thank you very much.
Our Next Program
- February 23, 2020, 2:00 pm
- Taking to the Water: The Mystery about the Earliest Seafaring in the World
- John Cherry, Joukowsky Institute for Archaeology and the Ancient World, Brown University
- Greenburgh Public Library, Tarrytown Rd, Rte 119, Elmsford
Click here for details and our full list of programs.
Our Next Book Club Meeting
- February 20, 2020, 1:30 pm
- Ghosts of Gold Mountain: the epic story of the Chinese who built the transcontinental railroad by Gordon H. Chang
- Greenburgh Public Library, Small Conference Room, Tarrytown Rd, (Rte 119) Elmsford
For further details, please see the Book Club or meeting page.