Let Us Be Your Gateway to the Past
For program details, click the Programs page of this website. Visit the Book Club page for detailed information about our current meeting and a list of books we have read in the past.
Members are mailed a Bulletin with news of our programs and other activities in our area and will receive eblast notifications. You may also sign up for our emails below.
Support Our Programs
All programs (except members-only trips) are free of charge, and all are welcome to enjoy our activities. However, in order to keep on supplying high quality programming, we need your support as a member of the Friends of the AIA Westchester Society. You may join at any of our meetings or send in your membership dues ($30.00) as described on the How to Join page of this website.
If you appreciate what we do, help us continue by becoming a member of our Friends. We thank you very much.
Our Next Program
- December 15, 2019, 2:00 pm
- A Garment to Die For -The Archaeology of Fashion in Ancient Egypt: * Clothing, Cosmetics, Coiffures
- Phyllis Saretta, Metropolitan Museum (ret)
- Rye Free Reading Room, 1061 Boston Post Rd, Rye, NY
Click here for details and our full list of programs.
Our Next Book Club Meeting
- December 19, 2019, 1:30 pm
- Gods of the Upper Air: How a Circle of Renegade Anthropologists Reinvented Race, Sex, and Gender in the Twentieth Century by Charles King
- Greenburgh Public Library, Small Conference Room, Tarrytown Rd, Rte 119, Elmsford
For further details, please see the Book Club or meeting page.